Dino Island


Lego Dinosaur

Legoland Hotel

Legoland at Carlsbad, California


My husband and I decided to treat our 5 year old grandson (and ourselves) to a trip to Carlsbad, California at Legoland... Wow, what an amusement park!! Have you been there? Well, we pretty much spent the entire day visiting the different 'land themes' and going on most of the rides. Yes, it's tons of fun and a dream come true for Ryan graduating from Preschool and heading to Kindergarten this Fall. One thing for sure, it's very pricey. I'm not sure how young families can afford it, but if you plan for it and save your money all year long, the park has great rewards for summer fun and family memories.

My photos are for Blue Monday and since I took a whole bunch of pictures, I'd like to share some with you over the next few weeks... and if you're looking for some dinosaur books, here's a few in our library that we enjoy reading together.

Dragons and Monsters

How Do Dinosaurs Clean Their Rooms?

Thesaurus Rex

lion at legoland

Notice the dinosaur over Ryan's shoulder?!

lion for orange art meme

For  Mandarin Orange Monday, I used an orange texture and color boost to the same above cropped photo with some editing for this meme.

Thinking of you and wishing all of you a Happy 4th of July!

Blessings,






“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”