Raindrops, Raincoats and Love


Fancy Outfit for my Granddaughter: Mellow Yellow Monday
 We have heard from family from the East Coast, Midwest and the Bay area that the weather has changed and rain has arrived. I'm thinking this darling outfit could become a fancy raincoat!

Well, at the beginning of my week, I like to get organized and take a look at groups or categories of books, especially children's books that are in my personal library. Having 3 grandsons and a sweet granddaughter, I'm continually shifting and changing groupings by age and categories. Mostly, I have picture books and board books. What's in your home or school library?

About Adoption.

Love between a parent and a child.

Makes me cry!

Lively rhyme and engaging illustrations.
For ages 9-12
 I love all the books I have listed here. Have you read any of them? The last one is about:

"This is the story of a shy young man who was given the very first love flute, long ago, by the birds and animals.'' When he plays the instrument, the music speaks to the heart of the special girl and tells her more plainly than words that he loves her.


Barefoot Books-LadyD is joining Monday Monkey Hop! 
Have a good week!










“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”