Dragons and Monsters

Wordplay at its best!


I Dreamt I Was a Dinosaur

A Story from North America

Discover what happens when a brave woman and her husband are kind to a savage and terrible Chenoo. Instead of letting themselves be scared of this man-eating monster, they feed him caribou meat, provide him with clothes and make him snug and warm in their teepee. Can they melt his frozen heart?

Find the hidden dragon!
This Italian tale tells how PĂ­rolo, the King’s youngest gardener, sets out on an impossible quest which frightens even the bravest of the King’s knights. Can he steal a magic feather from the back of the terrifying feathered ogre who eats tasty boys and girls for his supper?



 My Review: I Dreamt I Was a Dinosaur

"If you're looking for an adorable book for preschoolers, I found it for you! I have enjoyed reading I Dreamt I Was A Dinosaur to my 13 month old Grandson. This adorable book takes you on a journey to dinosaur land. Which one would you like to be? I was familiar with many types of dinosaurs except for a new one, Parasaurolophus.
Throughout the book, the illustrator, Clare Beaton, will delight you with her fabric creations. The volcano with the sequins for lava is especially creative.
Author, Stella Blackstone continues to impress me with her rhyme writing style. Toddlers and preschoolers will safely land in bed to find "it was only a dream!" What I especially love with this particular book is that there is a surprise cleverly woven throughout each page!"
As always these books are available for online purchase at
 My Marketplace

Be sure and stop by The Imagination Tree to see the wild animal theme post. After reading about monsters and dragons, you might be interested in having a little snack, such as popcorn and then having a bit of fun decorating your food at Mess For Less

I love to play in PhotoShop and Picnik!





Best Wishes,






“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis



My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”