Kids Book with Music CD: The Animal Boogie


Monkey Puppets
Originally uploaded by LadyD_Barefoot Books

Barefoot Books has a favorite book of mine on sale now through March 31, 2010. They've updated their video on this cute song and I invite you to watch this colorful story and listen to this very cute, catchy tune. You'll soon be up on your feet joining in with the children singing,

"shake, shake, boogie, woogie, oogie"

The Animal Boogie
Can you boogie? Down in the Indian jungle, the children and animals are learning about actions like leaping, stomping, shaking and flapping while meeting different jungle creatures. Book with CDFred Penner.

Ages 3 to 7 years

Illustrated By: Debbie Harter

Sung By: Fred Penner
editions include song sung by acclaimed children's performer

Because this book is so popular with preschool fundraiser's that I've done and other school fundraisers in my area, I am constantly reordering this one! I have blogged about it before and you can read other mom's reviews at Book Review

Have a listen and see if you agree with me that indeed Fred Penner has a cute song here!



You can order the book for $8.99 till March 31, 2010 at

My Market Place
If you like to boogie with the blues, stop by my music blog:
http://ladydpiano.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”