Little Mechanic on Duty


kid on big wheel

Big wheel activity in Maine!

My grandson is enjoying his big wheel with some outdoor play in the summer time. He discovers that his bike is on "empty." Noah is so cute in his blue shorts and railroad hat! Photos for Blue Monday


photo editing
Photo Edit: Orton Effect with Water Texture

grandson playing with garden hose on the lawn

So, Noah does what every good mechanic would do... "Fill 'er up!"

3 year old grandson playing
   
                                               Photo Effect: Space Overlay Texture

I love how the spacial lighting creates a summer-looking "fireflies" effect. 
Do you have lightning bugs where you are? I've seen them in Chicago but not here in SoCal.
                                        

 Photo edits for Mandarin Orange Monday

Special thanks to Sally for hosting her 5 year old blog-anniversary party and to Lori for showing me online so many fun tips to photo editing! xo

Happy Labor Day to the U.S.A. and Canada!











“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”