East Coast Wisdom

Father and Son

My grandson and the ocean inspire me today. Here are some refreshing thoughts to ponder while taking in the sights of a beautiful and vast horizon. You'll find some blue all around!

Linking to Inspire Me Monday and Blue Monday

Sitting along the sandy shoreline

 You ask, "What do I do well and what do I love to do?"

Enjoying water time in the Atlantic Ocean

I would say, "Splashing in the Atlantic Ocean!" You see, Andy Stanley said... "Today's creations create tomorrow's experiences."

Colorful beach towels

Unfortunately, there will always be those who don't understand your rhythm and will try to get you to change it to fit their agenda.

East Coast Flower Garden

When you add a little bit of faith to a little bit of action, miracles still happen. Hope is reborn, life is worth living again... So,

"Look to the future because that is where you'll spend the rest of your life."
-- George Burns
Quotes from Bob Merritt's book:
7 Simple Choices for a Better Tomorrow

Sunrise in Dominican Republic
Sunrise, Bavaro Beach, Higuey, Punta ...
Buy From Art.com



If you enjoyed this blog post, please consider following on Bloglovin'
Keep in touch with me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube and Pinterest, too!






“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” -- C. S. Lewis



No comments:

Post a Comment

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”