Word Clouds

word clouds

All of my children and five grandchildren will be coming home this week for a marvelous family reunion. I am looking forward to the time immensely. Do you ever have family gatherings and if so, do you host them or go to a resort? One summer we all gathered at Snowbird because it was off season at a ski resort. The facility was grand, with such luxury. This time we will be going to the beach, swim in the pool and probably go to the San Diego Safari Park. Since I'll be busy enjoying memories with my loved ones, I thought I would share a book cloud in this post that I created for you. It's easy. You can do it, too! http://www.tagxedo.com/

Hope to catch up with you in July... Happy 4th!


 Blessings to all!


If you enjoyed this blog post, please consider following on Bloglovin'
Keep in touch with me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube and Pinterest, too!


 “You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” -- C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”