Happy Meerkat Day!


Meerkat at the San Diego Wild Animal Park

Last Fall we visited the San Diego Safari Park and took a few photos of the Meerkat display. These guys are so peppy and always scurrying about, going into their numerous tunnels for hiding. I managed to get a snapshot of one that reminded me of a very skinny groundhog!






For Coloring Page Tuesday, I chose the image of the Groundhog from Elizabeth O. Dulemba.

PhotoShop Edit Process

1. Crop
2. Lightning Effect
3. Earth Texture
4. Charcoal Tint
5. Color Brush

 Here's the original character. If you'd like to join in, let's see what you can do!
Visit, Dulemba's Gallery for other fine images.


If you enjoyed this blog post, please consider following on Bloglovin'
Keep in touch with me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube and Pinterest, too!



 “You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” -- C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”