Retro Gas Stations

Escondido Bowling Alley and Gas Station


The Escondido Bowling Alley... oh, how I remember it well. It was a highlight of my younger days, along with that same red gallaxie that my parents owned. (maybe it's them!) :=)


Although I grew up in El Cajon, trips to North county were fondly remembered. The loud, dungy-dive place is off of Via Rancho Parkway but unfortunately gas is no longer 25 cents! ElectroSpark captured it well and offers more retro pics on his blog, http://www.flickr.com/photos/electrospark/3516258643/

Standard Gas Station



Retro Gulf Station

My cousin sent the family many nostalgia type gas station photos. Photo Credit: hipspi/freewebspace



Mobil Gas Station in the 60s

I love the overhead power lines and the good looking cars of the 60s.

Rancho Cucamonga Garage

Rancho Cucamonga is a suburban city in San Bernardino County, California. I love this vintage look before all the development took place. For more information, visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rancho_Cucamonga,_California

old time gas station photo edit

Photo Edit: Color Boost, Nature Overlay

Happy trails,






“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”