Reading Monster: Dino Tales


Photo Edit of Reading Monster


Here's my photo shop contribution for Coloring Page Tuesdays

I started with the image below drawn by Elizabeth Dulemba. This is so cute with the dinosaur reading a dino tale upon a stack of books! My 4 grandson's are happy campers with this inspiring image to encourage reading!

Dulemba Reading Monster Illustration


Then I added some nature texture, like these green leaves with multiply layer. The finished product was adding a radiant shine layer in the first photo.

There's a celebration going on right now... It's Picture Book Month for November. On the calendar is "Heidiey Stemple - Dinosaurs." For more information, visit Heidiey Stemple's Bio. I'm not familiar with the author but I do know Barefoot Books favors dinosaurs and here are some of my former posts on the subject.

1. Dino Island

2. Meeting The Blue Dino

3. Dragons and Monsters

4. I Dreamt I Was A Dinosaur

By the way, I was featured at Dulemba ColoringPages! A special thanks to a very talented illustrator/author Elizabeth Dulemba for choosing the photo shop "Reading Fox."







Happy Reading!






“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”