Surrey Bikes

Surrey Bikes


I came across these brightly colored surrey bikes for pedaling around the beach. This is a fun way to soak up beautiful surroundings. It's always a refreshing time and a memorable one to head towards the beach, take a walk on the pier along the harbor and see the bikes pass us by. 


A single surrey costs $20.00 in rental fees.


Double surrey will be $30.00 for rental fee.  

Have you ever been on one? I have not had this experience yet.

One of the best sites I have found online for personal safety and bike riding tips for kids is Tips For Tourists

Perhaps you are familiar with Barefoot Books "Bears"series.


About Bear on a Bike

Join Bear as he tries out different forms of transport and has an adventure with each one. Rhyme and repetition support the learning layers of travel and transportation, as Bear travels in a raft, a rocket ship, a boat, a bike, a steam train, and a carriage.



Ages 2 to 6 years

Written By: Stella Blackstone
Illustrated By: Debbie Harter



Board book and paperback for $6.99
http://ladyd.barefootbooks.com

Photo Credit: The Graphic Fairy









“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis



My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

1 comment:

  1. No, I haven't tried any of it. It sounds fun though.

    ReplyDelete

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”