Board Books and Fabric Balls, Oh My!

 I wanted to introduce you to 2 of my favorite, very popular board books for babies.





Clare Beaton’s Action Rhymes

Small children love to act out simple rhymes! This collection features classic favorites like Incy Wincy Spider, Pat-a-Cake and One Potato, Two Potato in a sturdy board book format that is ideal for sharing with babies and toddlers.
For babies to 4 years
Illustrated By: Clare Beaton
In Stock: 11/29/10


 Stop by my marketplace to see more lovely felt images by Clare Beaton with Board Books for Toddlers

Another board book from Barefoot Books that is on the top of my list for my new granddaughter is:

Clare Beaton’s Nursery Rhymes

Featuring seven classic nursery favorites like Humpty Dumpty, Little Bo Peep and Hey Diddle Diddle, this sturdy board book format is ideal for sharing with babies and toddlers.
For babies to 4 years
Illustrated By: Clare Beaton







You can view and order more at Board Books for Kids
Board Books are priced at $6.99




So, I busily went through all my fabric scraps and started sewing fabric balls for babies. I made them in 3 sizes; small, medium and large. Trust me when I say, they are so easy to make!




 To pick up a free pattern and to learn how to sew these cute fabric beach balls, visit The Purl Bee

 http://www.purlbee.com/fabric-beach-balls/

Photo Credit: http://www.purlbee.com


“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis Amplify

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. We love Clare Beaton! We love Barefoot Books! And love the fabric balls! Can't wait to make one of our own someday. Thanks for sharing the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this blog...Lot of funny items for kids you included.. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”