Book Review: The Guardian of Kelmar by Laurau Sepesi

Laura Sepesi's Book I of the YA fantasy trilogy is a brilliant novel! It is a well written story that had me riveted from the beginning! The book begins with Carmen Fox, the main character who  later learns she is chosen to be The Child of Destiny. In the magical world of Kelmar  you will find animals talking with people. You will learn about the special bond between a Master and a Partner and meet  the Souls of Destiny. 
As with all good magical story plots, this novel is filled with exciting battles between the good Kelmarians and the evil magicons. You'll turn every page reading about the sword with red stones, feeling the Dragon's Claw near you and seeing crystals embedded in clay ceilings. Upon encountering The Dark Master, you will want to read til the very end to find out if Carmen defeats the dark sorcerer and if so, how does she do it? Laura wraps it up so well with this golden theme, "Fighting to protect what and who you love is true courage." I have a great respect for Laura and the power of her words that flow through her pen. I can't wait to read her next book. I highly recommend The Guardian of Kelmar to my friends. It is worth reading. It is truly worth buying. *****
No, this is not a Barefoot Book but truly one that I love with all it's fantasy, magic and good over evil! BFB fans, do you remember "Herb The Vegetarian Dragon?" Well, this novel is for all ages, especially for the older ones. For more information regarding Laura Sepesi, her book and more of my thoughts, visit my other blog:
http://ladyd-books.blogspot.com/2010/01/book-review-guardian-of-kelmar-by-laura.html
All the best,
LadyD
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”