Summer Reading List for Ages 4-8 (Reading Together)




Today was a good day for me at the Farmer's Market... once again I sold all of my organic haas avocados! I also met some wonderful folks who love children's books. Several customers asked me about particular books for the age group of 4-8. I thought I would share a list of Barefoot Books with you covering that age group.

I also met a very nice school librarian from Olivenhein and a wonderful Grandma off for a vacation in Florida who was picking up some Pirate Books for her Grandson. A special treat for me is to be next to the nicest vendor, Rita who sells beautiful bird houses. Thanks so much for the beautiful hydrangeas Rita! I hope you will stop by and visit her beautiful blog:

http://www.mammabellarte.blogspot.com

Here's the list I promised:
* Ages 4-8 (Reading Together)

African Animals ABC
Barefoot Book of Animal Tales
Ballet Stories
Barefoot Book of Faeries w/Story CD
Barefoot Book of Knights w/Story CD
Barefoot Book of Monsters
Barefoot Book of Pirates w/Story CD
Boy Who Grew Flowers
Emily's Tiger
Goddesses:A World of Myth and Magic
herb: The Vegetarian Dragon
Jack and the Beanstalk w/Story CD
Little Red Riding Hood
Magic Hoofbeats w/Story CD



Mama Panya's Pancakes
My Daddy is a Pretzel
Off We Go To Mexico



One City, Two Brothers
Princess and the White Bear King
Real Princess
Riddle Me This!
Safari Learning Wheel
Star Seeker
Tales from old Ireland


Three Billy Goats Gruff
We All Went On Safari
Winter King, Summer Queen

To order Books, visit my site:


http://ladyd.barefootbooks.com

Happy Summer Reading!
~ LadyD


Bookmark and Share





Stumble Upon Toolbar
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”