Sunday School: The Lord Is My Shepherd



The Lord Is My Shepherd: Barefoot Books-LadyD
Crayonbox-Learning


The Lord Is My Shepherd (Round)


Key: F
Time: 3/4

        F                                     C7
The Lord is my shepherd, I'll walk with Him alway.

                                                        C7                       F
He knows me and He loves me, I'll walk with Him alway.

(2)                          C7                        F
Alway, al-way, I'll walk with Him alway.
                               C7                    F
Alway, al-way, I'll walk with Him alway.

So, there's just 2 chords to play under the melody line to this song. Can you sing the melody? Remember to find the chord inversions in making a smooth chord progression!




The Good Shepherd Activities for Children

Psalm 23 Series: Fun Zone

Good Shepherd Crafts on Pinterest

You may be interested in this piano resource by Yoke Wong:

Definitive Piano Improvisation Downloadable Lessons

Blessings,






“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” -- C. S. Lewis




No comments:

Post a Comment

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”