Clarice the Easter Chick

Photo Edit: Baby Chick

 It's always fun to take an illustrator's image like this little baby chick from Elizabeth O. Dulemba and change things around a bit in PhotoShop. I added a paint brush on the chick's right wing and then created textures of color blotches. My goal was to create Clarice painting herself with food coloring for Easter. What do you think? I hope you have wonderful memories with your kids coloring eggs this Easter season. What designs and colors will you use?

Photo image for Coloring Page Tuesday

You may be interested in:

Chick Puppets
Chick Snacks
Chick Activities
Chick Pictures
Chick Games

If so, visit http://www.preschoolexpress.com

I especially like rhymes and poetry. Stop by and glance at This Little Chick Poem

I've been looking for preschool songs about little chicks. Do you know of any that come to mind?


If you enjoyed this blog post, please consider following on Bloglovin'
Keep in touch with me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube and Pinterest, too!


 “You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” -- C. S. Lewis
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”