Local Car Show

turquoise plymouth car


turquoise t-bird at local car show

Last Sunday my husband and I went to a local car show here in town. It was a great turnout and there were so many entries. The turquoise T-bird sure caught my eye and the Plymouth is quite a beauty, too.
Photos for Blue Monday

orange truck display at car show

old orange truck with texture added to photo


For sure, this awesome orange truck is a show stopper. I added a little bit of texture here. Photo for Mandarin Orange Monday

Do you have an annual car show event in your town? I took tons of pictures of the Roadster, Lincoln and Woodies. This year the display took over all of the grass field at the Junior High. Big doings for our little town.

picture books about cars and trucks
25-picturebooks-about-cars-trucks

My all time favorite kids book that is a hit with my 4 grandsons is:

Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks and Things That Go

Do you have a popular one in your home library?

Read my review about Colonel Trash Truck, here and you can buy the hardcover picture book at Amazon.com
Colonel Trash Truck







“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”