Never Be Shaken (Psalm 62:1-2)



There's a real cool song we did for Sunday school this morning, Never Be Shaken. I made up some great hand gestures for the kids and they seemed to love it, especially the no, no part and never be shaken. You can find the chord charts to many of the songs we do at, http://www.seedsfamilyworship.com

I guess I'm drawn to rocks since I have 4 grandsons who love to collect them and they always seem to end up in their pockets. Plus, we've had an outdoor work party where my grandson and I lined a dirt pathway with rocks. It turned out great!

I've seen Morro Rock and Half Dome. They're truly amazing... I sure do like this photo (credit: Sgarten) I found online, too. You know,  Charles Spurgeon once said:

"Without Christ, there is no hope."
Indeed, He is strong and loving. Enjoy this simple little song. If you're not familiar with the tune, have a listen, here. I think we sang it through three times and the 2-5 year old class learned it rather quickly!!

 

Intro

No, no, no, no

No, no, no, no


Verse

My soul finds rest in God alone
My soul finds rest in God alone
My soul finds rest in God alone
My salvation comes from him

Chorus:
He alone is my rock and my salvation
He is my fortress
I will never be shaken

No, no, no, no
No, no, no, no

Seeds of Courage

 If you enjoyed this blog post, please consider following on Bloglovin'
Keep in touch with me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube and Pinterest, too!


 “You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” -- C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”