Always Say Thank You


New Orleans: Thank you message in the grotto o...
New Orleans: Thank you message in the grotto of Our Lady of Guadalupe Church; added by those for whom prayer or miracles were granted (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

garden in sign


"Cynthia came in quietly and set up a cup of tea before him. He kissed her hand, inexpressibly grateful, and she went back into the kitchen. When we view the little thing with thanksgiving, even they become big things." -- Jan Karon (Those High, Green Hills)

Quote It Saturday

fuschia

I am one of those that believe manners matter! I am constantly training and encouraging my grandchildren to say their "please" and "thank you's". What I'm hoping for is that later on in life they will learn contentment and have a satisfied heart because along the way, they were sewing the seeds of please and thank you... so that, they might focus on what really matters and what doesn't.

Being thankful produces a satisfied heart; an appreciative spirit . Don't you think so?

Warmly,








“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I love manners. I believe my kids were both still learning words, but knew please and thank you shortly after mommy and daddy.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”