Office Makeover and CollageIt 3 Review

metal wall art


canvas wall art


office furniture

new office furnishings

A nearby apartment complex was having a "summer office furniture makeover." Much to my delight, I popped in with my camera, of course... and was pleased to find blue wall art and blue pillows. I especially like this shade of blue that's on the flower and tree. Do you have a specific style of wall art that you prefer? My mother-in-law loves anything 'metal.' I think I would like to try a canvas print.

For more beautiful blues, visit Blue Monday

CollageIt 3

Review:

Since I have been on my Nikon D200 journey, I enjoy experimenting with photo software. Currently I'm using CollageIt 3 and I put together some photos of the office furniture in this post, making a few photo collages that are 800 x 600. I love all the new features CollageIt 3 has to offer and give it 5 stars!

What I especially like is that there are a plethora of templates to choose from and the 'Free Mode' is easy to use with wonderful editing options. It's a GREAT app and fun, too. Best part is that you can share your work and send it off to friends and family via email or Facebook. I recommend it!

Here's the scoop.

CollageIt 3 Pro (Normally $29.90, now $9.99 on App Store after 70% off) is an easy-to-use and automatic app that helps you create eye-catching photo collages on Mac OS X. The free version of CollageIt 3 is a TOP 5 Photography app on App Store. It’s the latest version that retains all advantageous features of CollageIt Pro and adds many new features as well.

Key features include:

  • 45+ new templates and 4 collage styles: Mosaic, Grid, Center and Pile.
  • Simply add photos using “Random Layout” to generate layout automatically.
  • Use “Free Mode” to move, resize, rotate each photo.
  • Free to zoom in on collage, crop photo, adjust border of round corners, customize backgrounds, photo effects, etc.
  • Add text and edit its font, size, color, alignment, effects, etc.
  • Edit and preview collage with full-screen mode.
  • Save as image/PDF; set as wallpaper; share via Email or Facebook; print it out instantly.
photo collage

photo collage template

Of course, the wall art and refrigerator art this grandma saves is "Kid's Art" Here is one more example of the many templates CollageIt 3 has to offer. It's lots of fun to create!

Kid's Wall Art


Read what others are saying,  http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11013011.htm



wall deco art
Photo Edit: Paint


photo editing process
Photo Edit: Light

wall art photo editing
Photo Edit: Classroom Background

Take a look at the original wall art in blue (first photo) and then you can see the steps (just a few) that I did to get the photo result I wanted in orange. Photos for Mandarin Orange Monday

Have a great week!







“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”