Copter and Boat Ride

bridge at miniland

copter ride at legoland

pirate ship at legoland


photo edit of pirate ship at legoland


Throughout the Legoland Adventure Park it was easy to spot primary colors. There were so many fun rides to go on and we especially enjoyed the 'helicopter' and 'pirate ship' immensely. My photo sharing is for two wonderful memes, Blue Monday and Mandarin Orange Monday.







1001 Pirate Things to Spot: Rob Lloyd Jones

Usborne offers 1001 Pirate Things to Spot, a hardcover activities book. It's written by Rob Lloyd Jones, along with Teri Gower's illustrations.


pirate party music

You'll find children's pirate music on iTunes and I must say, I think my grandson looks fabulous and could easily fit in with a crew of swashbuckling buccaneers! What do you think?

grandson dressed as a pirate


Since I've been blogging for awhile, it always amazes me what post of mine, whether it be on my book review sites or piano blogs, which ones get the most page views. If you'd like to see more information on Pirates that has over 5,000 page views, visit International Talk Like A Pirate Day

Pirates are very popular on the west coast with children. How is it where you are?







“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”