The Wet Zone


water pump at the safari park

grandson at the water pump

Whether it's on the west coast or east coast, two of my grandsons somehow manage to find the water pumps. Some boys sure do love the water!


old fashion blue water pump

I think this old fashion blue water pump is just right for Blue Monday




Wet Zone at the San Diego Safari Park

I just couldn't resist this cool sign while watching a father prepare to change a diaper in the Wet Zone!

The Water Is Wide (Song Lyrics dating back to 1600)


The water is wide, I can-not cross o'er.
And neither have I wings to fly.
give me a boat that can carry two,
And both shall row, my love and I.
A ship there is and she sails the seas.
She's loaded deep, as deep can be;
But not as deep as the love I'm in
And I know not if I sink or swim.
I leaned my back up against an oak
I thought it was a trusty tree
but first it bent and then it broke
Thus did my love prove false to me.
O love is sweet and love is kind
The sweetest flow'r when first it's new but love grows old and waxes cold
And fades away like the morning dew.




As you know, Google Reader (Google Friend Connect) will be on its way out in about 2-3 weeks. There's still time to transfer the blogs you read over to Bloglovin. Here's a few blogs that show you how to do that.

The Kimmie Chronicles

A Beautiful Mess

Nutritionella

Thanks for following my blog!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin or click on the icon in the sidebar.







“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”