Top Ten Attractions in San Francisco


Mellow Yellow Monday

Blue Monday
 If you've been to San Francisco, then you've probably visited:


1. Golden Gate Bridge
2. Japanese Tea Garden
3. Exploratorium
4. Fisherman's Wharf
5. Alcatraz
6. Cable Cars
7. Chinatown
8. North Beach
9. Alamo Square (Lombard Street)
10. Red-and-White-Ferry (Sausalito)

I go at least once a year to visit family and discover new spots. My favorite was taking a walk around the neighborhood, seeing the lovely homes and finding a San Francisco Blue Jay!

Ages 1-4

Today my grandson and I are reading:


The Parrot Tico Tango

Come down to the rainforest to meet Tico Tango and his animal friends. Tico Tango wants all of the fruit in the forest, even though it belongs to other animals. Will he learn what's right and wrong? The rhyming text teaches colors and animals, as well as an important lesson about sharing.

Book with CD edition features music by Brian Amador.


Written By: Anna Witte
Book Purchase 



Living Barefoot is participating in Blue Monday and Mellow Yellow Monday








“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis
Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. I have always loved blue skies.

    Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortunately, I did have an occasion to visit San Fransisco many years ago. So much to see and do there. However, I came home with the worst case of flu ever. It was too cold and windy for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to any of the ten and so wish I could next year! ^_^

    MYM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't been to those places.

    Late visiting from Blue Monday, come see my Blue when you get a chance. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to know that the top ten of san francisco, I haven't visit them yet, hope one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following my blog, following back.

    ReplyDelete

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”