|Head over to my other blog!|
|I made this photo collage with CollageIt for Mac... easy to do!|
Kathy from Pearl Mountain Software contacted me about hosting a giveaway to a fantastic tool called, CollageIt for Mac 1.40 which is easy to use, an automatic photo collage maker for Mac OS X. It allows treasured photographs to become an inspiring photo collage in less than one minute. It automatically creates works of art making it suitable for people of all level skills. I really enjoy using the software. I'm very grateful to the company for finding me. Now, I want to share it with you!
Here's a list of the features:
1. Generate collage in an automatic wayClick “Generate Preview” button, CollageIt for Mac will create photo collage automatically according to the added photos and parameters without any manual adjustment.
2. Easy-to-UseEasy enough for users of all experienced levels to use. Pretty collage will be made by just a few mouse clicks.
3. Just 3 steps requiredJust 3 steps to make a collage: add photos-> set parameters and generate preview->save collage as image file.
4. Provide enhanced features and functionality to create diverse types of collageSupport creating collage with few photos to 100 photos. The "Auto rotation mode" and "Sparse mode" make the collage more varied.
5. Realtime preview, super speedPreview the final collage in one second.
6. Variable parametersPhoto count, photo space, photo frame, shadow, page margin, auto rotation mode, sparse mode, page size and background setup.
7. Save and share collageSave the collage in common image formats such as bmp, jpeg, png, tga, tif etc to share with your friends and family.
8. FreedomFree for personal use with no trial periods, ads, spyware, viruses, trojans, or stds.
I love using CollageIt and the timing is right with the holidays arriving with family and friends. I especially like adding colorful borders around my collage. The company offers a wonderful variety of designs to choose from for any occasion.
The other feature that I use often is the amount of pictures to use. With scenery, sometimes I'll choose just 4 photos. I simply drag the photo onto the marked box and take a look at it. If I've changed my mind with the location, it's easy to slide the photo into another box for a totally different perspective.
The added bonus is that you are in control of what you want your collage to look like. That means, adjusting the width of the margins, inner and outside. The total finished product is always a delight because you create it yourself!
Best wishes to all the winners. Good luck everyone.
If you haven't had a chance, visit my other blog at,
“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis
My Family from WiddlyTinks.com