Instrumental CDs are a great way to help your little one fall asleep. I also have around 2,000+ cool songs for every occasion on my iPod. Check out this cool site for some great music.
* Whether you’re babysitting, or trying to please you own child, music goes a long way in making them happy and assisting in a healthy development. FreeKidsMusic is a repository of free children’s music where you can download some terrific tracks for kids.
* When the holidays come rolling around, you don’t have to shell out big bucks to play those Christmas tunes. Just head on over to FeelsLikeChristmas and get yourself some free familiar songs.
* Barnes&Noble offers Free-Audiobook-MP3-Downloads
* Free music downloads Bearshare.com/downloadmusic
* Kids can personalize their own radio station at http://www.pandora.com/
Another favorite music resource of mine is Putumayo!
My Market Place
For more free music download sites, visit my other blog for information, http://ladyd-books.blogspot.com/2011/07/wordless-wednesday-whats-on-your.html
Now, every Friday Barefoot Books offers free podcasts.
Barefoot Books Podcasts
Head on over to BarnesandNoble and listen to a story by Molly Ringwald at Splish, Splash, Splat!
“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis
My Family from WiddlyTinks.com