Book Sale: 20% Off Plus Free Shipping

Please let me know if you'd like to schedule your Barefoot Book Party or fundraiser for your school or group. Interested in becoming a Barefoot Books Ambassador?  I'll help you get started with your  new portable book business. Visit Ambassador Sign Up

Treat yourself to our popular Fall children's books, puzzles, finger puppets and music cds.

 

Here's a hardcover book that is one of my favorites that  comes with music cd. I live in an avocado grove, surrounded by orange groves and strawberry fields. We see many tractors and think of the book.


Hardcover: On sale $15.99
Paperback w/ cd $9.99
Paperback: $6.99



Driving my Tractor

Chug along with a farmer and his tractor on this multi-season animal adventure! A busy farmer picks up fifteen animals along his route, but when his trailer hits a stone, chaos ensues. This colorful book combines simple counting instruction with humor, repetition and rhythm to encourage learning fun. Book with CD edition includes song sung by acclaimed children’s performer SteveSongs.
Ages 3 to 7 years
Written By: Jan Dobbins
Illustrated By: David Sim
Sung By: SteveSongs

 To order book, visit Driving My Tractor Book

I hope you'll take advantage of this great sale.  20% off through Monday, October 11th and then free shipping through Dec. 24th.


Happy Reading!


-- LadyD

“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”