Book: Just in Time for Back to School!


 Barefoot Books has a new book out... just in time for back to school!

Ruby’s School Walk

Join Ruby on her way to school and see the world her mom cannot see. In an old house, she spies bats with red eyes peering out and scary witches that flit about. And these aren’t the only dangers on her path: tigers, crocodiles and mighty beasts abound! "I must be brave, I must be strong," chants Ruby as she musters the nerve to scare them off; but will it work? 
 
 
 
Ages 4 to 7 years
Written By: Kathryn White
Illustrated By: Miriam Latimer



http://www.kathrynwhite.net/



Kathryn's books have been published on Little Tiger Press and Barefoot Books.


Kathryn has also written Click Clack The Crocodile's Back.


 Here Comes The Crocodile looks like a really good one. I think I will check this one out. I wasn't familiar with this author but I like what I'm seeing here.

Kathryn writes for babies- 6 years of age. She is very active with schools. Stop by her website and blog to learn more.

~ LadyD

“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com
I Write for Fortitude. Fortitude is for people who write with passion. http://fo.rtitu.de/1014
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”