Pumpkin Pie Play Dough Recipe

As we approach the end of November, I sincerely hope you've experienced happy times around your holiday table. I am thankful for you, my readers. I wanted to share a kiddie recipe with you that is loads of fun around my house for little ones to make. Along with reading a good book to my Grandson indoor activities is a must! Here is one of my favorite November recipes for toddlers! Books and activities just seem to go together!


Pumpkin pie, from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki...Image via Wikipedia



Pumpkin Pie Play Dough

You will need a few household ingredients to make this wonderful concoction:

* 5 1/2 cups flour
* 2 cups salt
* 8 teaspoons cream of tartar
* 3/4 cup oil
* 1 (1 1/12 ounces) container pumpkin pie spice
* Orange food coloring (2 parts yellow, 1 part red)
* 4 cups water

Instructions:

1. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Cook and stir over medium heat until all lumps disappear.
3. Knead the dough on a floured surface until it is smooth.
4. Store in an airtight container or a plastic bag.

* Remember:

Pumpkin play dough may smell good but it is not meant to be eaten!


Happy Reading!

~ LadyD






Bookmark and Share









Stumble Upon Toolbar


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”