Driving My Tractor Animation by Barefoot Books


Barefoot Books has created a playful FREE animation to promote the release of their new singalong book with CD, Driving My Tractor.

Enjoy this free animated short of our new book, Driving My Tractor! Chug along with a farmer and his tractor on this multi-season animal adventure. This colorful book combines simple counting instruction with humor, repetition and rhythm to encourage learning fun.




http://www.facebook.com/1/855fd;www.barefootbooks.com/landing_pages/driving_my_tractor_video


Chug along with a farmer and his tractor on this multi-season animal adventure. This vibrant book combines simple counting instruction with repetition and rhythm to encourage learning fun.

Please share this video with friends, family, or other members of your community!



Driving My Tractor is $16.99


* Related Topic:

http://barefootbooks-ladyd.blogspot.com/2009/09/driving-my-tractor-by-jan-dobbins.html



Happy Reading!
Barefoot Books - LadyD







Bookmark and Share









Stumble Upon Toolbar

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I love to read all your comments, thank you!”