Whether it's on the west coast or east coast, two of my grandsons somehow manage to find the water pumps. Some boys sure do love the water!
I think this old fashion blue water pump is just right for Blue Monday
I just couldn't resist this cool sign while watching a father prepare to change a diaper in the Wet Zone!
The Water Is Wide (Song Lyrics dating back to 1600)
- The water is wide, I can-not cross o'er.
- And neither have I wings to fly.
- give me a boat that can carry two,
- And both shall row, my love and I.
- A ship there is and she sails the seas.
- She's loaded deep, as deep can be;
- But not as deep as the love I'm in
- And I know not if I sink or swim.
- I leaned my back up against an oak
- I thought it was a trusty tree
- but first it bent and then it broke
- Thus did my love prove false to me.
- O love is sweet and love is kind
The sweetest flow'r when first it's new but love grows old and waxes cold
- And fades away like the morning dew.
As you know, Google Reader (Google Friend Connect) will be on its way out in about 2-3 weeks. There's still time to transfer the blogs you read over to Bloglovin. Here's a few blogs that show you how to do that.
The Kimmie Chronicles
A Beautiful Mess
Thanks for following my blog!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin or click on the icon in the sidebar.
“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis